Sunday, September 25, 2011

2 months down...

It's been over a month since I last posted. We made some changes at the shop and I am now working in the kitchen as well as managing as best I can. It's made for some tiresome days and nights, and so I've neglected my blog. Working all day paired with trying to save money and cook meals ahead of time has had me pooped, but I'm still here.

It's been 2 months to do the day since we decided it was time to make a change. 63 days. This is the longest that I've stuck with a "life change." Each day has been a struggle...some good, some easy...some terrible! There are days that not a bad thing entered my body and there was this past week when we had no fridge and ate pizza for supper.

With the ins and outs and the good and the bad, I'm 20.2 pounds down in 63 days and I'm totally ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment